Information about the way Concept Manufacturing processes personal data, including the right to access.
The purpose of processing your personal data
The purpose for which we use personal data and the type of personal data we use will be specified or made clear in the context of your contact with us, or be described in the section below named “Parameters for our processing of personal data”.
In short, Concept Manufacturing’s purposes for processing personal data are to manage enquiries from consumers or others, to provide services or products they have requested, or to adapt our communication, marketing, product development or production of goods and services.
Parameters for our processing of personal data
We process personal data within the parameters of the applicable local laws and regulations. The legal basis will either be that
- the processing is necessary to fulfil an agreement with you or to carry out tasks prior to such an agreement, such as when you create a user account, which leads to storage of your contact information and order history.
- the processing is necessary for Concept Manufacturing to meet a legal obligation, such as the obligation to store payment information pursuant to the Accounting Act.
- you have given us explicit consent for a specific type of processing, such as subscribing to a newsletter.
- Concept Manufacturing has a legitimate interest in a type of use that we assume you will consider acceptable based, for example, on your contact with us. This is relevant in these situations:
- If you have consented to receive offers or newsletters from Concept Manufacturing, we will be able to personalise such communications in order to target marketing that is considered relevant by the recipients.
- If you have consented to receive offers or newsletters from Concept Manufacturing, we can use your email address and information from your contact with us to adapt the display of advertisements to you or others on third-party websites (such as Facebook) in order to improve our marketing.
- If you take part in a contest or campaign, we can temporarily store your contact data to enable you to participate and to enable us to contact you if you win or attain other benefits directly related to your participation. Our legitimate interest in the processing is being able to market our products.
- If you contact us, for example, with questions or comments, we can process your name and contact data and information in your communication insofar as necessary to handle your inquiry. Our legitimate interest in the processing is providing customer service and improving our products and marketing.
- If you have logged in as a user on one of Concept Manufacturing’s online stores and have left products in your shopping basket without completing the purchase or logging out, we can store the shopping basket data and send you an email reminding you about the basket at a later date.
- If you have placed an order with one of Concept Manufacturing’s online stores, we can use the information of the purchase for consumer preference analysis. The purpose of this is to manage and adapt our communication, advertising and inventory. The analysis only shows anonymous, aggregated information in the form of statistics.
Deletion and anonymisation
The duration of our storage of personal data depends on the legal basis of the processing, as explained in the above section “Parameters for our processing of personal data”. Where the basis is fulfillment of an agreement or other legal obligation, the data will be deleted when the agreement or legal obligation has been fulfilled. Where the storage is based on your consent, the data will be deleted if you ask us to do so by contacting us via email. Where the storage is based on Concept Manufacturing‘s legitimate interests, the data will be deleted in three years at the latest. If such processing is made in connection with inquiries or participation in a contest or campaign, the data will be deleted when the inquiry has been handled or the contest or campaign is completed.
As an alternative to deletion, we can remove identifying information from your personal data, so that the data can no longer be linked back to you (anonymisation). We may use such anonymous information in our experience archive and to produce analyses and statistics, in order to adapt and develop Concept Manufacturing‘s marketing and products to the wishes and needs of consumers.
Storing personal data
The personal data will be stored on Microsoft’s servers in Europe. If it should be deemed relevant to provide Microsoft in other countries with temporary access to systems where this data is stored, for example to correct faults, satisfactory protection of personal data is safeguarded through the EU standard agreement and/or the EU/US Privacy Shield Agreement. Should you wish to have a copy of these, please email us.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences, your device or used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually identify you directly, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. You can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, you should know that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on the site and the services we are able to offer. This website’s Cookie Preference Centre will reappear 30 days after you have set and saved your cookie settings. If you want to change the cookie settings before this, you must do so in the browser settings.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
Limited Google Analytics
These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.